Senior Account Manager (f/m/d)
- 32 hrs/week or more
- Mainly remote, ideally based in or near Leipzig or Berlin
- Available immediately
- Fluent English required
SolAds Media is an established provider of Online Advertising for the Global Adult Dating Industry supplying global coverage for more than 2 billion ad requests per month for more than 35 markets worldwide. Our unique publisher approach covers leading mainstream classified portals and escorts directories like markt.de, quoka.de, vivastreet.co.uk, locanto.com amongst others. We offer traffic to advertisers promoting Straight Dating, Casual Dating and Gay Dating services.
We mainly work as a remote team with a very close relationship with our ad serving provider, who is based in the UK. The main German contact is based in Leipzig.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager (f/m/d) to join the team.
- Manage and optimise advertising campaigns in our Native Ads and Banner Network
- Continuously review new and updated adverts and banners
- Process everyday enquiries from advertising clients and prospects
- Fix issues with advertising campaigns in cooperation with colleagues and publishers
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners to ensure long-term cooperation
- Build and execute objectives and key results in line with our company’s goals, focused on revenue-driven deals and effective partnerships
- Solid experience (3-5 years) in Online Marketing with focus on performance marketing (CPC, CPM, CPO campaigns) ideally from the adult dating vertical.
- Affinity towards customer orientation and willingness to take responsibility
- Good skills in data handling, and the ability to transform complex data into actionable results (identifying and fixing data issues is our daily business)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, particularly in Excel
- Good knowledge of internet technologies (you don't have to be a programmer but need to understand the technical concepts behind online advertising in depth)
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently. Good level of German is a plus
- An independent working style and highly developed communication skills
- You are an outgoing and service-oriented personality
- You are self-motivated, well-organized, hands-on, proactive and a team player
What we offer
- Be part of a small but established company with over 10+ years of online marketing experience and a proven, unique and profitable business model
- Opportunity to develop our business model into new markets and verticals
- A very mature online advertising platform to manage advertisers and publishers
- A competitive salary (with corresponding suitability)
- Flexible working hours & remote work opportunities
- Chance to visit industry events and trade fairs and exchange with other marketing experts worldwide.
- An onboarding period with plenty of trainings for all of our procedures, platforms, reporting and more
The position is available immediately.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents including availability and your salary expectations by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please feel free to also send us an email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Last Update: 20.03.2023